Jenkins is looking for an experienced Principal LabVIEW Developer to join our team. To be successful in this role the ability to deliver on deadlines, a desire to make a lasting impact on a key area of business, and working well in a team environment are essential components.
If you’re a customer-focused, self-motivated, problem solver that is looking to join a team of like-minded people, you’re in the right place.
- 5+ Years of LabVIEW development experience.
- Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) or Architect Certification.
- Experience implementing LabVIEW applications in an industrial environment.
- Experience and interest in designing monitoring and test products.
- Fascination with how electromechanical equipment works, and respect for the technical tradespeople that repair and operations people that maintain industrial equipment.
- Ability to solve problems and work in a supportive team atmosphere
- Detailed oriented with the skills to adapt and change in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to perform other tasks (not listed above) as assigned by the Foremen. An attitude of “that’s not my job” conflicts with our goal of serving our customers in a timely manner, and will not be tolerated.
- Share knowledge with co-workers that will help them complete their projects efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with co-workers.
- Maintain a record of consistent attendance, stay on task during work hours, and be willing to work overtime when asked by the department foreman. (Attendance Expectation: M-F 8am – 5:00pm)
- Provide feedback to company management on areas where improvements can be made.
- Represent the company favorably in interactions with customers and vendors.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees as assigned.
- Perform all activities using proper safety equipment and procedures. Provide feedback to company management regarding unsafe equipment and procedures as appropriate.
Jenkins Electric is a respected provider of electro-mechanical repair products, test systems and technical knowledge to the electric motor and generator repair/maintenance industry. Since 1907, we have been an engineering innovator and solutions provider, leveraging over a century of hands-on repair experience with new technology to provide products that are intuitive to operate and provide valuable data.
Our Electric Motor Test and Monitoring products have used LabVIEW for data acquisition and display since the early 1990’s. In the decades since, we expanded our use of LabVIEW as a NI Systems Integrator under the name Nexjen Systems. Three years ago, we sold the general integration practice of Nexjen Systems in order to focus our test and monitoring efforts on the critical assets that our industrial customer base relies on. This evolution was largely influenced by the growing adoption of IIOT by manufacturing and utility companies.
Jenkins is a market leader in electric motor test systems used in repair and maintenance facilities worldwide and is the only manufacturer of industrial-grade LabVIEW based systems. It is our goal to become a leader in providing the systems necessary to monitor critical electro-mechanical equipment in operation as well.
Jenkins is an equal opportunity employer.